Who's Who in 2016: Exploring the Exciting BioPharma Venture Ride
April 26, 2016
Time: 8:00AM - 10:00AM
2015 was a wild ride; what can we expect in 2016?
This presentation will explore the current state of the BioPharma venture world and include the following topics:
• What does it take to go IPO and when are acquirers engaging in M&A?
• Explore current equity financings vs. the last three years
• Analysis of which venture firms are most active
• The crossover phenomenon and what does it mean for your company?
- Which crossovers are investing and at which stage
- Step-up in private equity rounds
- IPO pre-money valuation and IPO success
• Exits: the trend to early stage M&A in Biopharma, and explore time to exit, up front and all-in values, and multiples on capital invested by indication.
- Types of IPOs completed since 2013 and changes in 2015
- Average dollars raised and pre money by indication
At the end of this talk you should be informed as to who is investing in BioPharma and comps for M&A and IPO in your indication.
8:00am | Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:30am | Presentation and Q&A
9:30am | Networking
10:00am | Close