From Chemical To Drug - The Path To a Small Molecule IND
December 15, 2014
Time: 8:00AM - 11:30AM
Do you have a solid plan to achieve IND acceptance? Filing an Investigational New Drug (IND) application might be the next step in advancing your company's early-stage drug development program. JLabs, the Johnson & Johnson Innovation Centers and Janssen Discovery Sciences invite you to an in-depth look into the process of filing an IND. Whether your goal is to develop a pipeline through commercial launch or partner as early as possible, submitting an IND is a critical early milestone for every biotech company. With big Pharma and VC firms competing for the most promising compounds, startups are expected to demonstrate a clear blueprint for IND approval, and we want you to be ready.
The presentations will highlight the following:
- Janssen Research & Development - your partner of choice
- Preclinical Development strategies for pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism and toxicology
- Key CMC strategies to balance cost, time and quality risks
- Designing First-in-Human trials to highlight the qualities of your molecule
- Regulatory strategy, IND requirements, and Pre-IND meetings
More information and RSVP here.