MOSAIC Innovation Consortium
The MOSAIC Innovation Consortium (MIC) convenes top Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) to establish a new era for biotech
MOSAIC builds connectivity between the biotech and biopharma industries and MSIs to tap fully into the talents and perspectives of people of color and other historically excluded students and professionals to help solve the world’s biggest problems with creative science.
Membership in the MIC is free of charge and provides access to the rich LabCentral network of biotech and biopharma companies, industry partners, programming, and resources.
Want to learn more? Contact Us!
MOSAIC Membership Includes:
- Access dozens of biotech startups for internships, mentoring, shadowing, & jobs
- Access Boston area translational academic and institutional labs & Principal Investigators
- Access the greater biopharma industry for internships, mentoring, & full-time jobs
- Access training & pitch contests, relationships with VCs, & resources for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Benefit from collective data tracking, best practice sharing, & co-branding
- Access LabCentral Ignite Learning Lab and classroom at the heart of Kendall Square